At Writing Pearl we believe to provide our clients with services that guarantee 100% satisfaction. However, there are rare times when an error is possible. This is why we have come up with a convenient refund policy to make it possible to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. We highly recommend our valued clients to contact us prior to requesting for a refund in case of any inconvenience.
Kindly read our refund policy carefully before applying for a refund.
- In case of any dissatisfaction – even after the 7 rounds of revisions of the papers – the client is entitled to report a detailed complaint to the company by contacting its online customer support. Then Writing Pearl will either:
- Assign a new writer from its expert staff to complete your order if it believes that the order can be accomplished within the delivery date.
- Or, offer the client a complete refund if it believes that the order cannot be completed within the set delivery date.
- It is at the sole discretion of Writing Pearl to offer refund to the client in the event that a minor delay or minor error is detected in the delivered content because such issues are insignificant for a complete refund. Nonetheless, the client may negotiate with the company and request a partial refund or discount to compensate for the inconvenience.
- Due to any error if the credit card of the client is credited twice, Writing Pearl will make sure that the erroneously credited payment is reimbursed to the client as soon as possible.
Contact and Dispute Resolution Agreement
- In case of dissatisfaction, the client is advised to contact Writing Pearl before contacting any intermediary for settlement.
- Our Toll Free Line and Online Support are always available round the clock.
- In the event that both Writing Pearl and the client fail to reach a suitable settlement during the course of 14 days after receipt, the client is entitled to contact any intermediary for custom writing assistance.
- Failure to informing the company before contacting the intermediary will be considered as a breach of contract. Thus it will be taken care of accordingly.